TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We appreciate your interest in Microflex Corporation (the "Company") and have provided information in our website to familiarize you with the Company, including its history, products and services. Use of the Company website is subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms carefully before using www.Microflex.com. By accessing and using this Site you indicate your acknowledgment and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Because changes are periodically added to the Company website, please read carefully the content of the Company website and note any revisions to these terms and conditions.
* All depictions of the Company, including, but not limited to, its proprietary marks, products and services are protected intellectual property owned by the Company or one of its related entities. Any copying, reproduction, distribution, transmission, modification or other use of the images, text, format, design or any material of the Company website, in whole or in part, requires written permission by the Company. All requests for permission must be in writing and sent to Microflex Corporation, Post Office Box 32000, Reno, NV USA 89533-20900, Attention: Legal Department. ANY COPYING, REPRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, TRANSMISSION, MODIFICATION OR OTHER USE OF THE COMPANY WEBSITE, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION BY THE COMPANY IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
* The Company website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. NEITHER THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, NOR ITS ASSIGNS OR SUCCESSORS, ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR DAMAGE (DIRECT OR INDIRECT), INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCLUDING LOST REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST PROSPECTIVE ADVANTAGE, ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE COMPANY WEBSITE, AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND WAIVE ANY SUCH CLAIMS AGAINST THE COMPANY. Reference to specific products, processes, or services do not constitute or imply recommendation or endorsement by the Company. The Company may make improvements and/or changes in the products and services described in the Company website at any time without notice.
* The Company's products and services vary. For questions and comments about the Company products and services, please contact us at 1-800-876-6866, or write to us at Microflex Corporation, Post Office Box 32000, Reno, NV, USA 89533-2000.
* All communications, materials or information submitted to the Company, including customer comments, testimonials, questions, suggestions, comments or the like is, and will be, treated as non-proprietary, except as otherwise stated herein. Any submissions become the property of the Company and may be used for any purpose.
* If you use any links in this website to websites not maintained by Microflex you will leave Microflex's website. The linked websites are not under the control of Microflex and Microflex is not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any subsequent hyperlinks contained in a linked website. These links are provided only as a convenience and the inclusion of any hyperlink does not imply recommendation, approval, or endorsement. Other internet sites which are linked to this website have their own terms and conditions of use and privacy policies. Access to any other Internet sites linked to this website is at your own risk.
* Certain material and/or information, including software available on the Company website, is subject to United States and International import/export regulations. The Company does not authorize the exportation of any such material or information to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export Laws.
*Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of this Site is restricted to authorized users only. Individuals misusing passwords and unauthorized individuals attempting to access restricted areas of this Site may have their password access withdrawn and may be subject to civil liability and criminal prosecution. Each registered user of password protected and/or secure areas of this Site will maintain the confidentiality of his or her username and/or password and agrees and understands that he or she will be responsible for activities under his or her username and/or password.
* The information contained herein is intended to provide general guidelines on various subjects of interest. However, the application and effect of laws can vary depending upon the unique situation of each user. Consequently, the information should not be construed or used as legal, accounting, tax, investment or other professional advice or services. Each user is urged to consult a qualified professional who understands the user's particular factual situation before making any decision. The Company disclaims any responsibility for any actions taken by users in their specific cases or for any misinterpretation on the part of the users.
* THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE COMPANY MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REGARDING THIS INFORMATION. THE COMPANY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR TIMELINESS OF THIS INFORMATION.
* YOUR USE OF THIS INFORMATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS INFORMATION.
*You may print, download or otherwise reproduce one copy of the Company website on one computer for your personal, noncommercial home use only. Any such reproduction must be accompanied by the copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices provided by the Company. At no time may these proprietary notices be removed.
© Copyright 2008 Microflex Corporation. All rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced, recorded, transmitted or distributed in any form or by any means without the written consent of the Company.