- Microflex® quality in a unique flock-lined glove
- Flock-lining absorbs moisture for a better grip
- S-XXL sizes to accommodate larger hands
- Fully textured for a consistent grip
- Greater puncture resistance than a latex glove
- Durable nitrile that provides excellent protection against a majority of common chemicals in Automotive environments (*i.e. greases, brake cleaner gasoline, lubricants)
Testimonials from our Automotive Community.
Send your testimonials to us.
- Eric Collins, Final Finish Auto Body, Sparks NV,
I have been using Microflex® gloves for years in my body shop and would not consider using any other brand for my employees or myself. To me, the SafeGrip® [glove] is the strongest glove of its kind that I have ever used.
- John Forbes, Service Manager Ken Garff , Honda Downtown, Utah
We have used Microflex gloves for several years and find them to be exceptional in quality and value. We have tried other brands but have always returned to Microflex. We have found while there may be less expensive gloves available, we use many more of the less expensive gloves compared to the Microflex gloves. Because of the quality, Microflex is an exceptional value. We endorse Microflex without any hesitation.