Building relationships is more than an advertising platform for Microflex. It's the way the Company prefers to conduct business. Those who depend upon Microflex® gloves for superior barrier protection also receive educational support developed specifically to meet their needs. Microflex analyzes industry standards and trends and develops customized educational materials. These materials include printed as well as electronic components addressing key issues within the client's particular facility and industry.
Microflex also recognizes that one of the most difficult jobs in changing or consolidating glove suppliers is gaining compliance (i.e., converting glove users to a glove different than the one they have been using). Too often, the perception of glove users is that a supplier change is made solely for economic reasons. As one of the fastest growing glove companies in the industry, Microflex has successfully addressed this issue with new as well as existing clients. Microflex has found that delivering trial samples and educational materials can quickly convert skeptical glove users into loyal Microflex clients.
At Microflex, only the gloves are disposable. The client relationship can last a lifetime.
American Marketing Association 2007
- ACE Award – Print Advertising Campaign – “Microflex Gives You Choices” Campaign
- Award of Excellence – Comprehensive Marketing Program/Campaign – “UltraSense® re-launch campaign”
- Certificate of Excellence – Print Advertising Campaign – (four color of more) “UltraSense® re-launch illustrations series”
EMS Expo 2007 – Top 20 Product
- Cuff First™ was awarded the distinction of one of the Top 20 Products from EMS Expo 2007
2007 Townie Award – Hygienetown
- UltraSense® won the 2007 “Townie” award (People’s Choice award) from Hygienetown
- UltraSense® was voted the hygienists favorite non-latex glove in 2007
American Marketing Association 2006
- Certificate of Excellence – Comprehensive Marketing Program/Campaign “The Dawning of a New Era in Gloves”
- Certificate of Excellence – Print Advertising Campaign (four color or more) “The Dawning of a New Era in Gloves”
EMS Expo 2006 – Top 20 Product
- UltraSense® was awarded the distinction of one of the Top 20 Products from EMS Expo 2006
2006 Townie Award – Hygienetown
- UltraSense® won the 2006 “Townie” award (People’s Choice award) from Hygienetown
- UltraSense® was voted the hygienists favorite non-latex glove in 2006
2006 Frost & Sullivan Customer Service Leadership Award
- Microflex was awarded Frost & Sullivan’s Customer Service Leadership Award for the US disposable medical gloves market
- Per the report, Microflex was awarded this honor due to the introduction of UltraSense® and ComfortGrip® in 2006
- This award was given to Microflex for recognizing the need to meet the evolving demands and dynamics of end-users in the healthcare segment by innovating and launching new, value-add products based on ever-changing market conditions in this market